[Live-devel] Need the OutPacketBuffer be that larger(fLimit)?

刘龙飞 daniel.liu17 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:09:33 PDT 2012

Dear Sir,

 I found the outpacketBuffer size is almost the same as the input buffer.
when set the OutPacketBuffer::maxSize = 60000, the
outpacketBuffer size is 60816 bytes, and the fInputBuffer
in H264FUAFragmenter is 60000.
  I traced the "fPacketStart" and "fCurOffset" in OutPacketBuffer class( I
just send H264 video and pcma audio only). For fPacketStart, it's 0 after
each RTP packet is send. And  the fCurOffset  is always smaller than 1448
(max rtp packet size).
  So, my question is, need the outpacketBuffer be that larger, up to 60816
bytes?
  The left space size (60816-1448) is not used. right?
  In my opinion, it just need to be a little larger than 1448, such as 1500.

  Pls confirm and give me some advise,thank you very much!

--Daniel Liu