[Live-devel] Visual Studio 2008

孙 玮 sunkwei at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:23:25 PDT 2012

在 2012-4-26,下午9:37, Gord Umphrey 写道:

> We are still getting heap corruption with the libraries that we have built with VS 2008.
>
> Is there anywhere that we can download the .lib’s directly so that we can narrow down where the problem is?
>
> Are there any tricks to building with VS 2008?  The FAQ suggestions do not help.
>
> Thanks,
> Gord.

the simplest steps:
   1. in vs2008, create a static lib project;
   2. for the project, add all source files, include UsageEnvironment/*.cpp, BasicUsageEnvironment/*.cpp, group sock/*.cpp and liveMedia/*.cpp
   3. cp all headers into a folder, and add the folder into vs project include search path…
   4. build …
   5. …..

SunKW