[Live-devel] RTCP Receiver Report information

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Apr 29 07:21:46 PDT 2012

> How can the OnDemand RTSP Server application get the RTCP Receiver Report information ?

Our RTSP servers (including "testOnDemandRTSPServer") automatically receive RTCP Receiver Reports from clients.

Information obtained from these reports is stored in a database (class: "RTPTransmissionStatsDB") for each "RTPSink" object.  See "liveMedia/include/RTPSink.hh"; note, in particular, the function "RTPSink::transmissionStatsDB()".

You would need to write your own code to keep track of each "RTPSink" object (most likely, in your implementation(s) of the "createNewRTPSink()" virtual function), and access and display the records (class: "RTPTransmissionStats") from each "RTPSink" object's database.