[Live-devel] Problems using testOnDemandRTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Aug 10 17:10:55 PDT 2012

> I have tried another WAV file and it performs in a similar manner.
>
> I have not built the application to run on another platform.

I suggest you try this.

> Does the Wireshark capture look right?

I didn't have time to look at it in detail.  But problems like this are usually the fault of VLC - which we can't do anything about, because it's not our software.  However, you should make sure that you haven't disabled (or reduced) any of VLC's buffering (perhaps called 'caching' in VLC's GUI).