[Live-devel] Make all RTSP requests potentially session-aware

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Aug 10 17:15:07 PDT 2012

> That's what I did, and I put in it additional parsing code for the
> Session header and could retrieve the corresponding session with a
> Lookup.

But there's no guarantee that an "OPTIONS" request will even contain a session header.   And even if it does, there's nothing session-specific that you could/should be doing to handle it, because the only thing an "OPTIONS" response should contain is a list of request names that the server handles.  And that has nothing to do with session-specific state.