[Live-devel] FW: A Problem of RTSP Server

Eden Lee (Gorilla) edenlee at gorilla-technology.com
Sun Aug 12 20:50:07 PDT 2012

Dear Ross,

First of all, thanks for the reply.

The file type is .264, that is, H.264 elementary file.

I try your mediaServer, it has the same problem. We also try to save H264 elementary source as MPEG4 file. And, Windows Movie Player plays it correctly. Is it possible that we can contact by MSN? I can also transfer the file to you for checking.
My MSN: edenleego at hotmail.com.

The time to me is very urgent. I really need your kindly support. Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,

Eden