[Live-devel] Do the test applications ever sleep?

Sid Price sidprice at softtools.com
Fri Aug 17 09:12:22 PDT 2012

Ross,

When I comment out the line you suggested the CPU utilization by the process
does indeed go to 0%.

Before you make changes I would like to know more about the use of your
event triggers so that I can understand if I do need them or not. So, if you
could spare a few minutes describing them I would much appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Sid.