[Live-devel] Do the test applications ever sleep?

Sid Price sidprice at softtools.com
Fri Aug 17 14:41:50 PDT 2012

Aha! Thanks Ross that is clear.

My application does not require any external stimuli to cause actions within
the server. It has no UI. If external stimuli were needed I would hope to be
able to subclass "BasicUsageEnvironment" to achieve this without the need
for periodic running of the task scheduler, but at this point I don't see a
need for that.

I will be doing some more testing on this with this new knowledge in mind.

Many thanks for valuable help,

Sid.