[Live-devel] openRTSP and seek using TimeZulu

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Thu Aug 23 01:11:28 PDT 2012

                Hi Ross,

Thanks for the evolution in release 20120820 that support seeking using TimeZulu encoding (alias ISO 8601).
It allow us to drop an ugly workaround that path the RTSP header on the fly between the overloaded PLAY and the live555 implemetation.

Do you think it could be helpful to add in openRTSP such a feature ?
I attached a rough implementation that I used to test the feature.

Best Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]