[Live-devel] RTP packet size

Raph fraph at free.fr
Sun Aug 26 06:53:59 PDT 2012

I mean that there is no RFC about streaming 48khz/24bit. The official RTSP
allow only 48khz/16bit.

So from, it needs to modify the source code to allow 24 bits streaming.
The result is that there is no free software (that cover the 3 main OS)
that people can dowload that allows to ear 48k/24bits audio stream.

So from, I hope :

- A new rfc will add 48khz/24bits streaming audio
- Live555 people add this feature. so from I can send to people from mac
osX, win or linux, rstp client to dowload and allow them to get this kind
of wav stream.

Is there some way of doing it ?

Best regards.

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/