[Live-devel] Problem! If Matroska file not exist

kingking kuo kevinkuokingking at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:35:17 PDT 2012

Hi,
If Matroska if is not exist the program will crash.
1. In MatroskaFile.cpp
fParserForInitialization		= new MatroskaFileParser(*this, ByteStreamFileSource::createNew(envir(), fileName),		handleEndOfTrackHeaderParsing, this, NULL);
2. In MatroskaFileParser.cpp
 if (ourDemux == NULL) {    // Initialization    fCurrentParseState = PARSING_START_OF_FILE;    continueParsing();  }
void MatroskaFileParser::continueParsing() {  // ...  if (fOnEndFunc != NULL) (*fOnEndFunc)(fOnEndClientData);}
3. In MatroskaFile.cpp
void MatroskaFile::handleEndOfTrackHeaderParsing() {  // Delete our parser, because it's done its job now:
// if Matroska file is not exist, the fParserForInitialization is a invalid pointer.  delete fParserForInitialization; fParserForInitialization = NULL;
  // Finally, signal our caller that we've been created and initialized:  if (fOnCreation != NULL) (*fOnCreation)(this, fOnCreationClientData);}