[Live-devel] Question about live streaming

Nathan RNR nathan at rnrkoester.com
Mon Aug 27 13:24:34 PDT 2012

But why would I not want the protocol? I would stream to the server, that
server would then make the stream global for other devices to connect. The
purpose for this is I only want to view a single stream at one time, denoted
by the username of the user, which will be the name of the stream, if that
makes sense.