[Live-devel] A Problem of RTSP Server

Eden Lee (Gorilla) edenlee at gorilla-technology.com
Tue Aug 28 01:54:47 PDT 2012

Dear Ross,

Currently, we have many PCs on which VLC Media Player is installed. Most of them (VLC RTSP clients) can correctly display the image from our RTSP server. However, some can't with black screen (no any image). I don't know Why? The following message is shown by VLC Media Player:

main error: ES_OUT_RESET_PCR is called

I debug our RTSP server. It seems that image frames are continuously and correctly delivered out.

Do you have any idea about this? Thank you again for your comment in advance.

BR,

Eden