[Live-devel] WAV 48Khz 24 bits and VLC strange thing

Raph fraph at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 05:58:10 PDT 2012

I can give you an address, but I would like to give it only to you because
our dedicated server is only for bands, producers.

So from I prefer not to send this link on a public area as is this mailing
list, just because the files it contains are not dedicated for public
streaming, because of the copyright.

Our company records around 160 live concerts a year (video + audio) and
the server is dedicated for only the owner of these concerts (musicien,
producer, cd editors, ...).

Can you give me an personnal mail so from I will send you the RTSP address
of one of our file on this server.

thanks a lot.

Grag39

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/