[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer multicast question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Dec 17 14:20:33 PST 2012

Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce your problem at all.  I ran "testMPEG2TransportStreamer" to continuously stream a Transport Stream file via multicast, and also ran "testOnDemandRTSPServer" to receive this multicast stream, and use it as input for a unicast RTSP server.  I then kept running
	openRTSP -d 5 -n <rtspURL>
to repeatedly open and receive the stream for 5 seconds, then close it.  Each time, "openRTSP" received data.

So unfortunately you're going to have to track down yourself what is going wrong.