[Live-devel] PCM data gets corrupt during transport

Marlon Reid Marlon at scansoft.co.za
Fri Feb 3 03:02:36 PST 2012

Hi Ross,

I found the problem and manage to fix it even though I am not entirely
sure of the reason for it.

I have my own custom AudioRTPSink for PCM data. Removing the
MultiFramedRTPSink::doSpecialFrameHandling call from the
doSpecialFrameHandling function in my derived AudioRTPSink solved the
problem. I can only speculate that one of the parameters of the function
might have been incorrect.

In any case, removing this call gives me crystal clear sound and it
seems to have no adverse effect on my application.

Thanks for you help.

Marlon Reid

Web: www.scansoft.co.za <http://www.scansoft.co.za/>
Tel:  +27 21 913 8664