[Live-devel] How to increase H264VideoRTPSink buffer size ? [ fMaxSize]

Novalis Vapuru 6.45.vapuru at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 23:52:34 PST 2012

Does not work in my case
Before I create custom OnDemandServerMediaSubsession objects(which
inherits from ServerMediaSubsession) i set to a high value
OutPacketBuffer::maxSize, but
at my custom FramedSource deliverFrame() method it still complain
that newFrameSize > fMaxSize .It seems that this does not affect
custom framed source fmaxSize.

Best Wishes
Novalis