[Live-devel] Fwd: Need help: RTSP Stream -> video render

Jon Burgess jkburges at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:45:19 PST 2012

Further to my previous email, you'll need the following class to run my
code:

//
//  TimerInvokee.m
//  openRTSP
//
//  Created by Jon Burgess on 22/10/10.
//  Copyright Jon Burgess. All rights reserved.
//

#import "TimerInvokee.h"

@implementation TimerInvokee

- (void)execute:(TaskFunc*)proc clientData:(void*)clientData
invoker:(NSTimer*)invoker
{
//  NSLog(@"Invoking task for timer: %u", invoker);
    proc(clientData);

    // We did an extra retain when scheduling, so release equally here now
that the timer
    // has fired to avoid leak.
    [invoker release];
}

@end

//
//  TimerInvokee.m
//  openRTSP
//
//  Created by Jon Burgess on 22/10/10.
//  Copyright 2010 Jon Burgess. All rights reserved.
//