[Live-devel] crash in H264VideoRTPSink::stopPlaying()

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 28 07:40:42 PST 2012

> i'm running a version from 2010.09.22
> if I upgrade to a later version

Not just 'a later' version.  The only version we support is *the latest* version.

> , streaming to android stops working.
> the android RTSP client complains about timestamps in messages like  "Huh? Time moving backwards? 29733148 > 28809389 "

OK, so you'll need to ask an appropriate mailing list for the 'android RTSP client' - not this mailing list - about this.  (Note that RTP timestamps - and thus presentation times - can go 'backwards' for codecs that have 'B' frames (or their equivalent in H.264).  This is not a bug.)