[Live-devel] ubsent audio when i try play VOB file.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 28 12:00:08 PST 2012

>> Please put your file it on a publically-accessible web (or FTP) server,
> and post the URL (not the file itself) to this mailing >list, so we can download it and take a look at it.
>
> Ross I have tried about 50 discs and do you think that the case in the file?

Unless you can give me a specific example of a file that fails for you, and a specific description of why it fails, then I won't be able to help you.  Do not post again about this until you do.

Note also that you should use "openRTSP" - not a media player application - as your RTSP client.  (If you use a media player application, and find that it doesn't play the audio, then that might just be the fault of the media player application.  It might be receiving the data OK, but, for some reason, not playing it.)