[Live-devel] Require some info regarding live555

Nishit Sharma sharmafrequent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:30:57 PST 2012

hi Meftah,

Thanks for replying. Below is my query:-

In the current Live555 source we have a sample application *
testMPEG2TransportStreamer*
which reads a MPEG Transport Stream file (named "test.ts"), and streams it,
using RTP,
to the multicast group 239.255.42.42, port 1234 and i can change the file
also.

Now my question is how i can multicast the same file on multiple multicast
addresses using the same
application and how can i multicast other source (ts) files on multiple
multicast addresses using the same
application?
Waiting for reply.
Thanks