[Live-devel] RTSP Streaming on iOS

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jan 6 07:11:27 PST 2012

> Its my understanding that I am receiving the video frames correctly but I am unsure on how to proceed from here to display the video on the device.
> Any prod in the right direction is much appreciated.

I can't help you with Objective-C programming, unfortunately.  However, I suggest that you look at the (C++) code for the new "testRTSPClient" application.  Note, in particular, how we define our own "MediaSink" subclass (which, in this demo application, we call "DummySink") to receive each media frame.  You would do something similar: Define your own "MediaSink" subclass for rendering/decoding/displaying each received frame.