[Live-devel] Closing and deleting enviroment at the shutdownstream [ testRTSPClient and OpenRTSPClient]

Novalis Vapuru 6.45.vapuru at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 02:00:18 PST 2012

Well,

I make my test on testRTSPClient example
It has method   shutdownStream(RTSPClient* rtspClient, int exitCode)
in which I delete  exit(exitCode); statement

and put env.reclaim() there but env.liveMediaPriv != NULL as I said before

How to modify  testRTSPClient example shutdownstream  method or put a
new method called DestroyEvething so that all sockets and envriments
deleteted?

Best Wishes
Novalis

PS: Why i do not use exit? Sınce i develop a library which others can
use...So they can able to start-stop everthing in their program
without memory leaks or open sockets programatically....

Just as simple as

RTSPClient* client = new RTSPClient(rtspUrl);

client->Start();
client->Shutdown(); // Evething should gone at here

or

RTSPClient* client = new RTSPClient(rtspUrl);

client->Start();
client->Stop();

delete client; // Evething should gone at here

Users of this librray may create may clients without exiting the
program...I have no chance to start stop clients in other process...