[Live-devel] Test relay ?!

GS Net Player gsnetplayer at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:37:43 PST 2012

hello, can you show me how to read text from .txt file ?

I want to get the stream url with text which is on "C: / / text.txt" (rtsp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8554/textfromfile) !

I tried with File* fp = fopen("text.txt", "rb");
and then I put it in:
ServerMediaSession* sms
    = ServerMediaSession::createNew(*env, fp, inputFileName,
           "Session streamed by \"testMPEG4VideoStreamer\"",
                       isSSM);
  sms->addSubsession(PassiveServerMediaSubsession::createNew(*videoSink, rtcp));
  rtspServer->addServerMediaSession(sms);

but without success !

regards
 Igor