[Live-devel] StreamReplicator active replicas count

Mike Stewart MikeS212 at intelligentvideo.tv
Thu Jan 12 10:40:44 PST 2012

Hello All,

I have been looking at the new StreamReplicator class and find I am
hitting the 'Internal Error 2' logging in
StreamReplicator::deliverReceivedFrame() when a StreamReplica is removed
whilst another remains active.

This could be due to a double-decrement of fNumActiveReplicas as
StreamReplicator::deactivateStreamReplica() it is called both from
StreamReplica::doStopGettingFrames() and subsequently via
removeStreamReplica() from the StreamReplica destructor.

One suggestion would be to add a condition to the last instruction of
StreamReplicator::removeStreamReplica() as follows:

if (replicaBeingRemoved->fFrameIndex != -1)
   deactivateStreamReplica(replicaBeingRemoved);

Apologies if I am wide of the mark on this.

Many thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Stewart