[Live-devel] "no frame!"

Guillaume Ferry ferry at bertin.fr
Mon Jan 16 00:01:55 PST 2012

Well, it's really simple, the av_parser_parse2 method is being called on
input buffers, and it will eventually update a variable when sufficient
data has been received to identify a complete frame.
It works like a charm for me, when receiving videos streamed by live555
servers.

Glad you found out another trick, anyway :)

Regards,
Guillaume.

ferry at bertin.fr
http://www.bertin.fr