[Live-devel] Adding new feature to live555

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 16 18:45:16 PST 2012

> I have developped and submitted (in my previous email) a new feature to live555 which is the onDemand Relay relaying an MPEG TS stream coming through basic UDP source.
> Is this new feature not so important that can not be added to the new relaese ?

I wasn't planning on adding it to our source code release; however, it remains available - in the mailing list archives - for anyone who wants it:
	http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2012-January/014454.html

I might end up adding this (or something like it) to the released source code sometime in the future, but right now it seems a bit too special-purpose (e.g., raw UDP input sent at the server, and Transport Stream-only output).