[Live-devel] SDP Question

Menne, Neil nmenne at dcscorp.com
Wed Jan 18 06:50:41 PST 2012

I just realized what the issue was. In this particular case, the SDP file is used to receive an old RTSP stream that is being looped via sending a pcap of the video. Seeing as there is no RTSP server to communicate with, that part isn't used but everything else regarding the session, subsession, and sink is fine (for anyone trying to follow along: see testRTSPClient). By changing that "0.0.0.0" to the IP address that the video was being streamed to, the sink was able to find and receive the video. I am grateful for your help and prompt responses, Ross.

Keep up the good work.
-Neil