[Live-devel] Receiving RTP packets by a RTSP Client app

Sambhav isambhav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:41:34 PST 2012

I have a low end device with Live555 RTSP server serving live H264 stream.

My application needs acts as a RTSP client and do the following 2 things
a) Store this H264 data in mp4 format.
b) Re - stream the H264 data to  another application(can be more than one)
for a doing some other processing.

feature a) can be directly done using the current Live555 library.
To implement feature b) one option is , my application has to packetize the
elementary H264 data into RTP and stream this data on a UDP socket.