[Live-devel] Forwarding RTSP with live555 on demand

Hattara Jussi Jussi.Hattara at turkuamk.fi
Fri Jan 20 06:30:36 PST 2012

Unfortunately I'm not fluent with C++ and it would take me way too much time to figure out what to do with the code. I already managed to store the feed into a file and transmit that file over to the RTSP server, but that's where my skills end.

Fortunately managed to get this working using Darwin Streaming Server, although I'd rather use live555, if possible.

--

Jussi Hattara
Projektisuunnittelija, Ins. (AMK) / Project Planner, B.Eng

Turun ammattikorkeakoulu / Turku University of Applied Sciences
Tekniikka, ympäristö ja talous / Technology, Environment and Business
Sepänkatu 1, 20700 Turku, Finland
Tel. +358 44 907 2078

jussi.hattara at turkuamk.fi<mailto:jussi.hattara at turkuamk.fi>

www.turkuamk.fi<http://www.turkuamk.fi/> / www.tuas.fi<http://www.tuas.fi/>