[Live-devel] use of unitialized memory in our_MD5End

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 24 02:34:30 PST 2012

                Hi Ross,

Clearly you right, memory is surely allocated, and it will not end with a segmentation violation.

I will put an exception in valgrind rules, but using unitilalized memory is probably not a good practice.

In fact what's annoy me is to keep align a valgrind exception (or a patch) up to date with a  live555 release.

Best Regards,

                Michel.

[@@THALES GROUP RESTRICTED@@]