[Live-devel] Live H264 RTP source to RTSP Server

Sambhav isambhav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:30:16 PST 2012

For PIPEs to work the H264VideoRTPSource and the RTSP Server should be in
different processes.
It will not work if they are in single process as PIPE read or write would
be blocking call.

Is there an alternative way to do the same without using linux PIPEs ?

In H264VideoFileServerMediaSubsession::createNewStreamSource instead
of ByteStreamFileSource can H264VideoRTPSource be used so that I can get
live input ?