[Live-devel] H264, MPEG4, MJPEG recording and streaming with proper timming information.

Ivan Mayo ivan.mayo.calvo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:17:16 PST 2012

> I can use some own header as 0xAABBCCDD to mark that timestamp entry
> points, did I understand you properly?
>

> *You don't need to do that, if your headers are all the same size, and
> contain the frame size.  Instead, the frame size value will tell you how
> many bytes you need to read to get to the next header.*

Well, I was thinking about some sanity check becouse findind some wrong
timestamp could make hard damage  to the stream, however i am thinking now
that it can be cleaner to create some other file, something like vsif
(video streaming information file) where to record some known data as frame
rate or jpeg quality or so and then some pairs of byte and its timestamp
every second or so and handle this file on the FileServerMediaSubsesion to
manage seeking, scaling and framers creation...

Thank you! I will take a look into this two posibilities.