[Live-devel] About the H264 over RTP FA

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jul 3 02:12:47 PDT 2012

> The problem is on step 2) & 3), when live555 received the FUs-A, it cannot delivery successfully to the H264VideoRTPSink if I use FUs-A.

Remember that - to receive H.264/RTP packets - you must use a "H264VideoRTPSource" object.  If you are doing this, and you find that the "H264VideoRTPSource" object is not defragmenting the FU-A fragments properly, then perhaps the incoming H.264/RTP are not properly formed - i.e., do not properly conform to the H.264 RTP payload format??

Because you are not using our software to construct and stream the H.264/RTP packets towards our server, then we can't help you here; you're going to have to figure out for yourself why "H264VideoRTPSource" is not behaving as expected.  Sorry.  (But Remember, You Have Complete Source Code.)