[Live-devel] Looking For Version "2012.06.26" / 1340668800

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Mon Jul 9 15:06:36 PDT 2012

On 7/9/2012 2:15 PM, Michael L. Boom wrote:
> I need the unmodified version to compare.

Googling the file name in quotes gave me this: http://goo.gl/SdU3e

I also direct you to the FAQ on modifying the code:

   http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#modifying-and-extending

*Always* make a pristine of a source tree before hacking on it, if you
haven't checked it into a VCS first to get the same effect.

Better, contribute the changes, in hopes Ross will merge them into trunk
so you don't have to keep maintaining your private fork.