[Live-devel] RTSPServer.Error:The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size (40).1276 bytes of trailing data will be dropped

Ketan Gholap ketangholap1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:53:54 PDT 2012

*Hello Sir

As u can u see from my last mail i am using the code from your file
testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp
under the section/ A MPEG-2 Transport Stream, coming from a live UDP
(raw-UDP or RTP/UDP) source.

As u said that "my error message means exactly what it says: The size of
the buffer that you provided to the "getNextFrame()" call is too small."

your reply put me into confusion that from the same source for the first
START_STREAM message it works and for the second START_STREAM message it
does'nt work,u say we need to increase the buffer size,how can it be
possible?

Where are u allocating buffer that are used by the "getNextFrame()"
function ?

Thanks

*