[Live-devel] OpenRTSP Qt integration for video rendering

Saurabh Gandhi saurabhg84 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 04:27:12 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I was trying to use Qt for playing live video for which Qt provides a
phonon class. However, the limitation with this is that it is not capable
of decoding RTSP packets on windows (since phonon uses Directshow on
windows platform).

In order to make it capable of doing this, I am planning to now integrate
openRTSP with Qt. Within openRTSP where can I find a pointer / handle to
the video buffer or frame buffer so that I can pass on this to my Qt widget
for display.

Has anyone attempted this before?
Any pointers on the correct approach for doing this would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,