[Live-devel] Enhancements in some RTSP fields detection

Lionel Orry lionel.orry at em-sys.fr
Wed Jul 18 00:02:37 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 15:10 -0700, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> > please find attached a patch to improve the parsing/detection of
> > some
> > RTSP fields to attempt to be closer to the behaviour expected by the
> > RFC.
> >

> OK, thanks.  This change will be included in the next release of the
> software.

Thank you very much for your concern!

I am also very interested in the resolution of the issue regarding
independence of RTSP sessions wrt TCP connections, as described by Ralf
Globisch earlier this month. If the resolution takes a lot of time
(which I believe it does since it would need quite some changes), I
would be glad to get some guidelines about how to start implementing a
workaround (I am currently subclassing RTSPServerSupportingHTTPStreaming
and RTSPClientSession).

Best regards,
Lionel Orry