[Live-devel] save the live video to local video

Yuan, Chao (Chao)** CTR ** chao.yuan at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Jul 18 03:32:13 PDT 2012

Hi,all

One phone (we can call phone A) send live ts packets to live555 server, phone B can play the live ts packets form the live555 server,
On the server, live555 can save the ts packets that from phone A to a local file: test.ts
With the help of Ross, I use a StreamReplicator,
 class modifiedMPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession: public MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession,
do some change on :
createNewStreamSource(unsigned clientSessionId, unsigned& estBitrate){
FramedSource* inputSource = MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession:: createNewStreamSource(clientSessionId, estBitrate);
// call the parent class's implementation first

StreamReplicator* replicator = StreamReplicator::createNew(envir(), inputSource);
envir()<<"start to test.ts";
startReplicaFileSink(replicator, "test.ts");
}

Howerver, for example, phone A start  to live at time 00:00:00, phone B start to play the video at   00:10:00, that cause the test.ts file only save the ts packets from 00:10:00, the before 10 minites packets lost,
This is not I wanted. How can I save the live ts packets at the  right  begin time?

Another problem:
And if I deleted the test.ts, then phone A start to live, phone B start to play, the ts packets will not saved, that is to say, no test.ts file!
Why?

BR,
Chao, Yuan