[Live-devel] Issue with proxyserver and multiple clients

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 18 17:07:56 PDT 2012

Thanks for the debugging log.  Unfortunately I still can't figure out why the arrival of a second client could be causing the proxy to stop delivery to the first one.

The only thing I can think of right now is that it might be some (unknown) issue that's specific to Windows, and that perhaps if you were to run the proxy on some other OS, then it might work OK.  (Because this is not a problem that I can reproduce right now.)