[Live-devel] Detecting socket close when receiving streams via TCP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 19 16:14:02 PDT 2012

OK, I think I was able to handle this better by making a small change to the "RTPInterface" code, in the places where it calls "readSocket()" on TCP sockets.

Please try the attached version of "liveMedia/RTPInterface.cpp", and let me know if this works better for you in this situation (and doesn't mess up in other situations).

If this new version of "RTPInterface.cpp" turns out work OK, I'll include it in the next release of the software.