[Live-devel] Unitialized value

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 25 18:13:45 PDT 2012

> It would be good (if you have time) to pass Valgrind on the library to
> catch more things like this, since i'm getting some other messages
> suspect to have the same problem... :-/

"valgrind" can be a useful tool, but unfortunately (at least, whenever I've run it) produces *many* 'false positives'.  I.e., it complains about a lot of things that aren't really errors.

Nonetheless, if anyone finds any more real errors using "valgrind" (or other such tools), then please let us know.