[Live-devel] How to program a server by using a rstp address

sofia Mora ssoffiiaa at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:57:29 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

First all, Sorry for my bad english but I need help with this

I have been studying testOnDemandRTSPServer code and I want to do streaming by taking input from a live source by using a rtsp address. I have read that I have to modify OnDemandServerMediaSubsession and createNewStreamSource() and createNewRTPSink() functions. I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to start with this. I have been searching information via Internet but I haven't found anything. I'm new on this.

Thanks for all.

Sophie