[Live-devel] How to program a server by using a rstp address

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Thu Jul 26 23:25:16 PDT 2012

On 7/26/2012 11:45 PM, Ross Finlayson wrote:
>> If it turns out that you really do need to create a custom server,
>> because the proxy server doesn't do what you want
>
> I'm curious as to why you think this?

Just covering bases.  It wouldn't be the first time I read a vague
question and answered the one I thought was being asked instead of the
one the OP thought she was asking. :)

If you re-read the question, all it really says is that the source is
RTSP.  It doesn't actually say she wants it echoed *back out* as RTSP.
We only see an implication of that, from the fact that she was studying
the sample RTSP server.