[Live-devel] KLV

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Mon Jun 4 11:13:48 PDT 2012

I believe the answer is it won't handle it at all.

Last time I checked the KLV profile for RTP (IETF draft status) had not
been accepted as a standard and I don't think it's all that interesting
outside of the MISB standards body so no effort has been made to make
it a part of this library.
You could write your own extension to this library to make it happen
though, it shouldn't be all that hard to do.

Matt S.