[Live-devel] KLV

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Mon Jun 4 15:16:37 PDT 2012

I suppose that if you did TS over RTP that might work, it's a pretty
inefficent way of streaming.
Typically RTSP splits each stream of data into it's own RTP stream,
however I had forgotten that people do stream TS directly over RTP
without demuxing it first. I don't know what the status of Live555's
support for this is, it might just work.

Matt S.