[Live-devel] VS2010 build fails to connect (EWOULDBLOCK vs WSAEWOULDBLOCK)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Jun 9 08:05:21 PDT 2012

> There used to be a workaround in NetCommon.h ln 38, however it is now commented out in 2012.05.17:
> //#define EWOULDBLOCK WSAEWOULDBLOCK

No, it's not commented out.  You must have commented it out yourself, by mistake.

The *released* version of "NetCommon.h" contains the following definitions (for Windows systems):

#define EWOULDBLOCK WSAEWOULDBLOCK
#define EINPROGRESS WSAEWOULDBLOCK
#define EAGAIN WSAEWOULDBLOCK
#define EINTR WSAEINTR

You should not modify the released source code, unless you can't avoid it.

If you find a problem with the released source code, please let us know.  Otherwise I'll assume it's OK.