[Live-devel] Doubt about H264VideoRTPSink and wis streamer

vivek vivek256 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm currently working on a modified version of wis-streamer which uses a
Davinci D365IPNC Camera to stream H264 video.
I have trouble understanding the flow of data from my camera which provides
live video input, till the final RTPsink where it is being sent through the
network to be received by the client application.

I've been looking at the code for a week or 2 now but I still don't seem to
understand the dataflow fully.
Could you please tell me what are the various sources/sinks that the input
stream passes through before it is finally sent through the last RTPSink?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Vivek Ravindran