[Live-devel] Crash for Http live Streaming

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jun 15 02:11:03 PDT 2012

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, at first glance I don't see how the function "RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::handleRequestBytes()" can be called after the "RTSPServerSupportingHTTPStreaming::RTSPClientSessionSupportingHTTPStreaming" object is deleted, because the destructor of the parent class - "RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession" - should be turning off the handling of incoming data on its socket.  I.e., once a "RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession"  object is deleted, no more incoming data for this session should attempt to be handled.

So, if you can find out specifically how the "RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::handleRequestBytes()" function is getting called (i.e., the call stack at the point of the crash), then this might help me figure out what's going wrong.