[Live-devel] Live555 RTSP Server how to: Live Streaming

Meftah Tayeb tayeb at tmxvoip.com
Fri Jun 15 10:58:38 PDT 2012

let me explain my topology:
i have a IPTV streams in Multicast streaming format (UDP MPEG2TS
i use FFMpeg to Transcode it to a mobile Compatible  E.G: 3GP/AMR, MPEG4/AAC
or something compatible with the worldwide mobile manufacturers
but i want the mobile clients to use RTSP url's cause nokia mobiles require
it.
thank youformat